Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Coffee that is... :lmao: I drank way too much last night because we were busy and then I switched to Diet Coke... More caffiene! The last drink of caffeine I had was around 11:30 pm.
I can not sleep... What do you do when you feel like this? I worked last night and have been up since yesterday morning...
I'm so happy I don't have to work tonight! If I did...oh well, nevermind, ya'll know. I'd drink some coffee :lmao:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
LOL Mary. Ive been in those shoes before. :rofl1:

Normally what I end up doing is saying "screw it" and get up and get on here LOL I hate when that happens ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea whatever! :neener: It doesn't take coffee to do that! It's just a ritual :dance01:!!!

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
I drink decaf everything (coffee and soda) after 3pm otherwise I sleep like crap.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I can drink only one glass of tea at night. any more and i am up past midnight. Only drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning. the boss lady can drink drink coffee all day long and still sleep. What do i do when i cant sleep at night. I go on line and talk alot of crap :tongue2:.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I sleep on a serta so I dont have that problem :rofl1:

Well, ok I LIED I have no idea what brand bed I have . :dunno:

I normaly jump on the computer and read or play games when I cant sleep.( and thats basicaly if I have something on my mind.. Other then that I can drink a 6 pack of mountain dews and still sleep with no problem )

·
Banned
539 Posts
LoL Rodney, i gather thats a brand of beer mate :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/quote]

Depends on what part of the country you are from Mountain Dew could be illegal distilled liquor better know as moonshine or it could be a Pepsi product chocked full of caffeine

Mountain Dew was originally marketed as "zero proof moonshine" and had pictures of hillbillies on the bottle until 1973.

Mountain Dew (and its energy drink counterpart known as AMP) often incurs the disapproval of some health experts due to its relatively high caffeine content for a soft drink (or energy drink), despite the fact that typical brewed coffee has a much higher caffeine dosage for equal volume.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
TCB, I have one of those bottles somewhere.

Andy I was refering to the ' pepsi product ' not beer. ( doubt I could drink a 6 pack of beer anymore lol )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts