Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is actualy raining at my house right now !! :clap: :clap: :clap: ( its been very dry around here with lots of fires )

·
Registered
921 Posts
It is rainy and windy here. We need the rain here too because they said we didn't get enough snow this year. Went and got a new truck last night and can't even drive it today(might get it wet) :lmao:

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Umm what is snow ? :dunno: :lmao:

Well, the rain didnt last long. It came down hard and fast ( but at this point im not gonna complain )

Maybe we will get some more of it .

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still got plenty of fires around here, so if you can do a rain dance, do it and send it my way. We need RAIN badly

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
You might want to be carefull sending rain across the BIG POND, it might be a hurricane by the time it gets here. :rofl1: :rofl1:
rich

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Rodney we got it down here too. It lasted about 30 minutes, pretty good beings that i forgot what rain looked like! Dave

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andy, it must of worked !!! We got a flash flood yesterday late afternoon.

Keep it up Mate :cheers:

Dont worry about Kath, tell her your just exercising :rofl1:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oldfart, I always thought that too, wash your car and it will rain....no such luck here in Tallytown, I tried....I know if we don't get some rain soon, there may not be a Florida and Georgia to come to and fish! the smoke was unreal yesterday, I have never seen it this bad..
keep doin those rain dances!! we need em :dance01: :dance01: :dance01:

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got to wash the car everyday now. Got them ' love-bugs' in my area now.

·
Registered
641 Posts
No doubt about the love bugs Rodney! We got some steady rains yesterday on and off over here on the coast but I didn't think it would make it in past the St. Johns River for you guys inland. We need about a two weeks worth of steady rain, no flash floods though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts