Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
We are growing steadily... last year at this time we had a good deal than a 1000 members. We are getting closer to 3000 everyday now. :D I am sure there will be plenty of WV anglers in time :D
Invite your friends to come join us too :D

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
BH- I'm just a few mountains across from you. We're practically neighbors, man :lmao:. If you get too lonesome, we'll take you back in to the Old Dominion ;).

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Speaking of football, how about Va Tech and WV playing again? Someone needs to plant a little reality up in Blacksburg and I think West Virginia's just the team to do it. Man... am I gonna get hammered for that or what? :lmao:

Go Mountaineers! :dance01:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I must have missed this post. I'm from near Charleston. Have fished Sutton, Stonewall Jackson, Elk Fork, Woodrum Lake, New River, Elk River, Kanawha River and numerous ponds. Sorry I didn't get back with you all sooner.
Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
warwitch said:
was born and raised in the great state of west ''by god smile when you say it'' virginia .....but have been living in nc for 10 years now ....miss home every day :sad2:
Where in NC are you living? I lived in Winston-Salem for 20yrs
Jeff

·
Registered
154 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.