Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
I talked to Ken (Beer980), and he said that down there in Texas they seem to be a big hit. He says alot of people have them or are planning to get them. He also says that he has heard and seen that they work. As for first hand experience, I have no idea if they work yet or not. But Ken's a good, honest guy, and it looks like they are well worth their value.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Another tool designed to keep the active pocketbook active longer. :lmao: My question is though, if you are a professional angler at the elite level shouldn't you be relying on your fishing skills against another angler and not the quality of your electronics? And could this also be a form of cheating? Say these things really work, wouldn't the rest of the field be at a great disadvantage if they didn't have one in their boats? I say if you need to electronically attract fish to come to you or to start eating you probably don't need to be fishing anyway. Just my two-cents.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I would agree with fishtool, even thou I have one. What happen to fisherman using their skill's against another fisherman? Now days its all about what fisherman has the most money to spend on eletronic's. I see it time and time again, the one with the best eletronics wins. I have not seen that big of change in my weight by using it and I dont really see how anyone using it can say it improved there catch. It could be you just had a good day fishing while you were using it, because I have had days where I didnt get a bite using the hydrowave and I have had good days using it too. I have done somewhat better when I found fish breaking on top water, It seemed I could get closer to them and the trolling motor didnt effect them as bad. I should of just spent $400 on new rods and lures. I think the fishing skill is leaving the fisherman and eletronics is taking over. Anyone with the right eletronics and some what of a brain that can read them can catch fish.

·
Registered
579 Posts
electronic calls are against the law when it comes to hunting deer and ect. Should be the same in fishing, but you gotta update in fishing are you will be in last place.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.