Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, this is hi steel basser just signin' on with yall. Just got my first computer ar the age of 30. Clicked over from an "insider" website, and here I is. I'm a union ironworker, live in Atl. area(not far enough away), and try to get on the lake once a week. When I aint doin it Im thinkin it, so Ill be here alot. Seeya on the water.

·
Registered
801 Posts
We are glad to have you here. Thank you for joining in.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Welcome aboard. Very glad to see an INSIDER member come in. This site will hold a huge database of fishing technology and fish talk. Join in.

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Welcoem aboard Steel Basser :) Im right next door to you in South Carolina :)

Glad to have you here. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
By the way, I work in the steel industry too :)

I work for Nucor Steel, in Darlington, SC.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Well, I know where I will be staying if I ever go see a race there , Jared  :victory:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
You're always more than welcome Rodney :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome aboard histeel basser.
I'm a former iron worker/certified welder myself, currently an estimator for a steel fabricator/erector.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shannon said:
Welcome aboard histeel basser.
I'm a former iron worker/certified welder myself, currently an estimator for a steel fabricator/erector.
SORRY 4 YOU! It's a rough, tough life. :cheers: :banghead:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Histeel basser,
Sorry for me, NOT! Sorry for you I'm not climbing anymore, work smarter not harder!
Seriously though, I had to get away from the danger zone when my son was born, it wasn't worth the risk anymore, too many close calls, and I just kept working my way up. Be safe man!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smarter, not harder. Yeah, I'll do that after I throw my back out. :p ::) ??? Till then, just give me a hook to chaseLOL. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts