Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! This is my first post, but I've been lurking here reading about the tow 'n charge for some time. I ordered a tow 'n charge back on April 21 (two weeks ago), and still have not received it. I am in Nevada, so I'm assuming it's gonna take some time to ship, but is this normal? I've tried contacting Jared via e-mail but have received no reply on that front either, so I figured I'd ask some customers....

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hey Shawn, i would simply call Stay-N-Charge. If they do not answer leave them a message. As you are in Nevada, i would wait until 8AM your time before i called.
(612) 590-5833 is their number. They are awesome on the customer service side of things, and i am certain they can answer your questions.

Brandon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks much that's very helpful!

Just to clarify, I ordered from the bassholes pro shop site, so is that the right number?

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
shawndoggy said:
Jim thanks so much for the kick-butt first class customer service! Awesome. I'm taken care of folks.
Jim is a top notch person and gives Customer Service a whole new meaning... :champion: :champion:

Happy to hear you got things squared away...You're going to love the product!! :stayncharge:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Hi Shawn,

You didn't order a TowNCharge, you ordered a 7 Prong Plug. Jim and I were curious why you only ordered the plug.

I received your email and responded to it. If you didn't receive my reply, my guess is it went into your junkmail folder.

Once I receive an order for a StayNCharge, I send that invoice to the manufacturer because they drop ship for me. I know Jim has been very busy lately and he was trying to catch up with orders but I am glad to see that he has you all taken care of now.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Shawn is taken care of and it is all my fault for not following upafter Jared contacted me. We will always try our best to get things out faster in the future. Sorry for the delay but things should be ok now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No worries Jim and I really appreciate the follow up. Not trying to burn anyone publicly by any means and if the product is half as good as customer service I received today, I have no doubt I'm gonna be really happy with the product.

I'll be sure to add a review and post up my experiences once I get the 7 pin plug (to add to the rest of the pre-99 kit I have, for those of you following along at home).

·
Registered
921 Posts
Watch it Chris, Your not suppose to let people find out I started this company just because I was lonely and needed someone to talk to......ha :stayncharge: :flag2: :stayncharge:

·
Registered
35 Posts
StayNCharge said:
Watch it Chris, Your not suppose to let people find out I started this company just because I was lonely and needed someone to talk to......ha :stayncharge: :flag2: :stayncharge:
hehe I didn't YOU DID

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
shawndoggy said:
...if the product is half as good as customer service I received today, I have no doubt I'm gonna be really happy with the product.
you are going to LOVE IT! You will ask yourself how you got by so long without it... it is really THAT good! :tu

1 - 14 of 14 Posts