Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
G

·
GotstaFish--I wouldn't call it bouncing around.....I would say that they finally found home!!

Being a NEW forum people had to come from some where. :D

· Premium Member
3,939 Posts
i also heard about this sit efrom the bassmaster forum. got tired of trying to find old posts only to find them deleted.i got alot of great answeres from very helpfull people over there then go back to re-read it and its gone and hate to ask again.
later
rich

· Registered
619 Posts
GotstaFish said:
Sounds like a lot of you are bouncing around the forums a lot. Is there a reason for that? I'm just curious because I would like to see The BassHoles grow into a forum that has everything all under one roof, this way there wouldn't be a need to roam ;D
Quite frankly, I am fairly new to the internet. I have been to three forums in my life- bassmasters, bassholes, and bassresource. I like it here best- there is much more real talk about technique and real fishing tips. I would love to see this site remain this way as it grows. BR is a good place to shoot the s-breeze. MANY thanks to Ouachita and Old School for all their info. ;)

G

·
bassmiester51 said:
Just browsing other boards, Bass Espn, BBC, saw this listed so thoght I would hook-up. Enjoy browsing around, goodway to pass the winter.
Welcome to the forum bassmiester

:victory: :cheers:

· Registered
739 Posts
You're gonna get it!!!
Basser56 is my friend! I would never have to blackmail him for anything :cheers:.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.