Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a decent sized tourney on the 21st of this month (60 boats) and Kylie said she wanted to fish it with me! I think its gonna be awesome to fish a tournement with her, she's so excited and nervous she says she doesnt want to make me lose cause she didnt catch any fish, but i told her i do a good job losing on my own! None the less if you dont mind sayin a little prayer that she catches some nice fish, I wouldnt mind if she caught all the fish! Dave

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Thats awesome Dave!!! :clap:

G

·
Nice. Just go out and have fun. Everything else will fall into place. What lake is it on? Don' forget those lipless cranks they are pretty user friendly lures.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good Luck Dave & Kylie! That's cool, hope ya'll have a great time and catch a bucnh! :dance01:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You know i'm with you on this! I use to fish with my wife until we started having kids now its tuff to fish with the whole babysitting delima but the oldest is turning 15 and wants me to buy her a car so I'm thinkin we might get back in the game. I think its cool. Good luck!! p.s. The whole bathroom thing was an issue to us. I have a front livewell on my sled and it doubles as a pee pot when there is no fish in it. Just flush it out good before you put fish in it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
You sound really sweet. Good luck. You both will catch fish and have a good time! I remember the first tournament I fished with my husband. I won $75.00 in the hourly weigh in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts