Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are currently in the process of buying a house. Our old house closed in February so we are in a rental property right now. I'm excited about the front porch! :thumbup01: Nice fenced in back yard with kennel for the St. Benard. Two car garage with work space already built in.

David

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,286 Posts
Looks very nice, and that front porch is just callin for a big swing.
Will a bass boat fit in the garage????
hope it goes threw for ya .
when is the first annual house warming party?
rich

K

·
0 Posts
Nice place David. I hope peace and happiness fills this new place for as long as you live there.

T

·
0 Posts
Very nice looking house. Can't wait until we can buy one and start new memories. Congrats to you and your wife. :clap: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Looks very peaceful. And yes, that front porch needs a swing. Nice!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The closing on the house is at 2pm today! :thumbup01: :clap: I finally got the front porch I have been wanting since I was little! :lmao: Won't be fishing much if at all this weekend! I will be mowing grass at the new house and this rental house. booooooo Hope to read some great reports over the weekend!

David :fishing01:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
thats awesome david!! What a beautiful house!! Thats definite a great front porch! A porch like that is perfect for hanging out on on a lazy rainy day. :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's official! woohoo! Thank goodness for realestate lawyers because a lot of that stuff made no sense! I even finished the grass here at the rental place so I may yet get a little fishing in this weekend. I won't press my luck with the wife though! :lmao: :tongue2: :rofl1:

Thanks for all the kind comments they do mean a lot to me and I am glad I can share something personal with you all. It shows just how wonderful this board truly is! :champion: :victory: :clap:

David

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Met the neighbors yesterday while mowing the backyard. They said they had to come over and say hello because they had never seen anyone cut the backyard! :rofl1: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl1: :tongue2: :D

David

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
That front porch is awesome. Every house should have one like that. I could see myself, a big cup of coffee, and a Louis LaMour western to start everyday. Congratulations!!!! I hope it is a peaceful as it looks. May God bless you and all those who enter.

-Joe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts