Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hook n' Look

Description: Jump in with both feet as you accompany twenty seven year veteran professional angler and lead diver, Kim Stricker and his son Danny as they explore the lake bottom for an in-depth look into the fish’s neighborhood. Much more than a fishing show, “Hook n’ Look” is a captivating fishing experience, above …and below the surface. Each week, the award winning Hook n’ Look program will educate viewers from a fish-eye perspective and reveal how the fish are relating to the structure, uncover the forage, and demonstrate the action and effectiveness of lures from beneath the surface. The use of an underwater communication system enables Kim and Danny to converse to the camera audience in real time as well as communicate with their high profile guests topside.

OUTDOOR CHANNEL
Saturday at 11:30 am (EST)
Saturday at 4:00 pm (EST)
Sunday at 7:00 am (EST)

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Danny,

You and your dad have a great show. I set the DVR to make sure I can catch them when away. Has been very interesting to see things from a fish eye view.

Thanks for all the hard work....Baron

·
Registered
32 Posts
Danny, I agree with Baron49 you guys have a wonderful show. It's educational to watch what goes on under the waves. Thank you and your dad for bringing us "the fish eye view" !! And for all your hard work.

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Baron49 said:
Danny,

You and your dad have a great show. I set the DVR to make sure I can catch them when away. Has been very interesting to see things from a fish eye view.

Thanks for all the hard work....Baron
Ditto, and now I have the Outdoor Channel.
Rodney

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really appreciate the comments guys. My Dad and I really enjoy bringing the underwater perspective of Hook n' Look to all the viewers. We've been underwater filming for over 10 years now and I am still learning new things while filming all over the country. Thank you for subscribing to the Outdoor Channel. :thumbup01:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.