Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sncflagwave: Could someone walk me through the install.......dont have the tow-n-charge just the all charge to a 24v trolling motor.....lights are flashing for #1 then lights the #2 flash then cycle to #3 with light flashing....is this tell me its working?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Mtdrop,
If the lights are flashing/lit up on the "OK" and stays there for approximately 2 minutes before cycling to the next, then yes its hooked up correctly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not staying on for 2 mins but cycling to #1 then #2 then #3....but dont have #3 battery also if I run the towncharge I just hook the leads to the starting battery and then run them to the front of the boat for the plug in right?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yes you are correct with the tow n charge. The box you have is for a 36 system. You need to get the 12/24 system. The reason its falshing and not charging is you don't have the 36 system.

·
Registered
19 Posts
you got it hooked up worng... you got your bat 1 going to bat 2 and and 2 going to 1.... switch bat one and bat 2..... the allcharge is for 24 or 36v

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just did that and seems to be working now the light stay on #1 for about 2 min then switches to #2 and then stays on for about #2 mins.........Thanks will check again....btw when I install the towncharge do i hook up the lead to my starting battery and then run them to the front of the boat and plug it into the truck plug?

·
Registered
19 Posts
mtdrop said:
I just did that and seems to be working now the light stay on #1 for about 2 min then switches to #2 and then stays on for about #2 mins.........Thanks will check again....btw when I install the towncharge do i hook up the lead to my starting battery and then run them to the front of the boat and plug it into the truck plug?
pm sent .....do you have a 7 pin plug if so you just plug in direct..... if not then from you start bat

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
mtdrop said:
Glad to see your system is hooked up and working properly now Mike. :D

Great job Darin :tu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts