Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I am looking into some of these devices for my son in a couple years. He had a stroke at birth and cannot use his right arm and hand. Loves to practice fishing, just very hard for him to do.
Sorry to hear Hillbilly. I assume it will get very frustrating, but if you want to fish, you will learn to do it one way or another!! :thumbup01: Look at Clay Dyer

·
Registered
455 Posts
I can't remember the t.v. show that I seen while I was in Savannah,Ga.,but Clay Dyer a professional fisherman that was born without arms and legs. He ties knots with his tounge and he unhooks fish with his teeth.He is also a motivational speaker for the handicapped.Really quite impressive what someone can do when there isn't any way else.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hummmmmmmmmmmm guess I all but give up then took a year off to relearn fishing thanks for all the suggestions,I've built a custom boat seat so I can reel with one hand,also fixed up a harness to hold the rod when I have a fish on, first event since my stroke was the PVA tournament on lake Ray Hubbard TX. I finished in the money with a 4th place finish on Sat durning the open and 7th place on Sunday in the team event,yep I'm off and casting again :dance01: :dance01: :fishing01: :fishing02: Limits both days :victory: :notworthy: :clap:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
THB that is just AWESOME MAN!!! You are living proof that the human spirit cant be broken!! Way to go man!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
"Never Give up" Must be one of your mottos Team ! :clap:
Great job guys and girls on offering so many suggestions.

This is what makes me say, "I'm Proud to be a Basshole"

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Jared said:
THB that is just AWESOME MAN!!! You are living proof that the human spirit cant be broken!! Way to go man!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
stealthfisher said:
"Never Give up" Must be one of your mottos Team ! :clap:
Great job guys and girls on offering so many suggestions.

This is what makes me say, "I'm Proud to be a Basshole"
Ditto and ditto! Proud of you, brother. :thumbup01:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.