Premium Member
13,631 Posts
oldschool said:
LakeCityYankee said:
I will email you the info you need Tom.

Thank you for everything Tom :D
Did not receive the info, check your e mail and resend to [email protected]
Thanks, Tom
Sorry, I havent sent it yet. I didnt recieve everyone's address so I was holding off so I could send everyones at once. I will probably be able to email you the info this evening.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
LakeCityYankee said:
oldschool said:
LakeCityYankee said:
I will email you the info you need Tom.

Thank you for everything Tom :D
Did not receive the info, check your e mail and resend to [email protected]
Thanks, Tom
Sorry, I havent sent it yet. I didnt recieve everyone's address so I was holding off so I could send everyones at once. I will probably be able to email you the info this evening.
Thanks, In the evening use my home e mail

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sorry everyone it was my fault! The wife worked from home two days this week because of the snow and holiday. So I couldn't get on the pc.

·
Registered
801 Posts
:bs:
You just don't want her to know what you do all day! :thumbup01:

·
Registered
801 Posts
:dance01: I know! Isn't it fun!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just joined the other day and saw this. Nothing to brag about. lol 5 bass limit came on a day when I just happened into a bunch of 1 lb schoolers, so 5 lbs for 5!

Lol

Dug

G

·
Just saw this post. My heaviest weight is actually 4 bass. Never got the 5th that day. I was fishing Lake Fork with a friend and using a Johnson white spinnerbait. I caught a 7lb bass then moments later I caught a 8.5lb bass then a few casts later I caught another 7.5lb bass then a little while later I caught a 3.5lb bass. for a total of 26.5lbs.

I have also caught 20lb+ sacks a few times. But nothing like Tom has caught.

Best Smallmouth sack would probably be 12lbs? I caught 30 smallies one day in Colorado on Pueblo Reseroir. All on twin tail grubs. That was fun.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
KeithsCatch said:
Just saw this post. My heaviest weight is actually 4 bass. Never got the 5th that day. I was fishing Lake Fork with a friend and using a Johnson white spinnerbait. I caught a 7lb bass then moments later I caught a 8.5lb bass then a few casts later I caught another 7.5lb bass then a little while later I caught a 3.5lb bass. for a total of 26.5lbs.

I have also caught 20lb+ sacks a few times. But nothing like Tom has caught.

Best Smallmouth sack would probably be 12lbs? I caught 30 smallies one day in Colorado on Pueblo Reseroir. All on twin tail grubs. That was fun.
Thats a great day on the water. I should have been more patient with the offer and will give it more time, however will send the jigs promised. With several hundred members I thought we would have more responses.
Tom

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Bumped this old thread up to answer the question; "heaviest 5 bass limit"
I believe 72 lbs is the heaviest California 5 bass limit caught by Bill Murphy and John Lockwood trolling custom CD18 trout Rapalas on lake San Vincente, near San Diegio back the the early 80's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: FLMB, Spots and Smallmouth?

my Heaviest 5 bass limit for Nothern LMB, was At lake Raystown I weighed in 26.05 that day and my biggest was 7.13 and they were all large mouth the funny thing was when i stepped off the boat when my foot hit the ground the bag busted open and fish went every ware Im glad there was about 40 guys there scrambling to get my fish I thought that was a good sack for a Pa lake

21 - 32 of 32 Posts