Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please share them and the answers here.

This will become a valuable thread for other staff members and for the development of our site as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have two questions I get asked the most that I wouldn't mind knowing how others answer it.
The first one is, what makes stay-n-charge better than the others. #2 is will it wear out the stator prematurely using a charge on the run system?

like I said, I'm just wondering how other address these question in hopes to make me a better salesman.

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
nitrofish said:
I have two questions I get asked the most that I wouldn't mind knowing how others answer it.
The first one is, what makes stay-n-charge better than the others. #2 is will it wear out the stator prematurely using a charge on the run system?

like I said, I'm just wondering how other address these question in hopes to make me a better salesman.

The Stayncharge systems work nothing like the Stealth, Minkota or the trolbridge. These products either put all the batteries in parallel and charge them all at once or charge the batteries in series at the same time(which is going to cause more heat in a battery compartment that already has too much heat). The Stayncharge systems only charges one battery at a time in two minute cycles which allows each battery to take the amps they require at a much higher rate than the others, and most importantly the Stayncharge systems never generate any heat

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
One that I recenty got asked was:

When using Stay N Charge while trailering (charging from the tow vehicle), what prevents the boats cranking battery from being "over-charged"?

Keep in mind, when in the "tow mode", the tow vehicle charges the cranking battery, directly from the tow vehicle, which in turn charges the trolling motor batterries via the Stay N Charge.

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
ironhead70 said:
Bassburner15 said:
ironhead70 said:
have had a few ask why i was not on the prostaff page on the web site :dunno:
Maybe because you only have 7 post? :dunno:

Whats 7 post got to do with with being on prostaff :dunno:
Because you need 8 post to qualify! LOL Just messin with ya. =) I was waiting for your reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.