Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jan 8, 2013 Lake Guntersville – Mr. Greg Howell from Cookeville TN, joined me today for the first trip of 2013 to the might Guntersville. If today is any indication of what is to come this spring, it’s going to be a good one. We found our fish in 3-11 FOW all on Tightline football head jigs with Missile Baits trailers and D-Bomb’s from Missile Baits. Water temperatures started out at 41 and climbed to 45 degrees by the time we left. For those looking to kick off the year with a 100% payback tournament, the 2nd Annual Rat-L-Trap Classic will be on 2 February 2013 out of Goose Pond. The POC is Jamie Shay at The Bait, Tackle and Grill at Goose Pond 256-599-0132. We’re taking reservations for the winter and spring months already; I have days and guides available make your reservations now for winter action on Guntersville or Tim’s Ford. Gift Certificates for Christmas or Special Events are available. We supply all fishing gear, lures, including A-rigs at no additional cost you, Military Discount and 110% dedication to making your trip successful. “Let’s go fish’ in”
Visit www.midsouthbassguide.com for more TIME and DATE Stamped photos and sign up for my monthly newsletter

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Austin35,

First of all, I'm following the rules given to me by the board owner (Jared). Second, all information in my post are factual and correct. You are excatly correct, I post my reports here so that the members that actually wish to know what is happening on Guntersville and Tim's Ford can either give it a go on their own or hopefully someday call me for a guide trip. Let me state this one more time if I said we caught our fish on a XYZ bait than we caught them on ZXY Bait. Not sure what you beef is with me doing exactly what every other guide does but get over it and next time put a real name to your post and it might carry a little water. Until than you can just choose not to read my post. Thanks

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
austins35 there is nothing wrong with the posts by MSBG Jake. The info that he post is of great value to the BassHoles and anglers wishing to travel there to fish. This has always beeen ok with Jared too.

If you feel something is wrong on the site conntact one of the staff first. Or you can try the new owners.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Austin35
I have known Jake or a couple of years now and he is a straight as they come. Several times I have asked him about fishing on Guntersville, lures and locations were always a part of my questions.
He always gave me the correct info and helped me to win one of my club tournaments with the info he gave me. I keep Jake on my speed dial and call him every time I head out to Guntersville. Keep up the good work Jake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts