Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 31, 2013 Lake Guntersville – After a short vacation, I cannot think of a better way to finish the month of than on the water with a couple of great clients like Coach Bagby and Greg. Everybody caught fish and enjoyed the day on the water. We fished swim baits, Little John DD’s from SPRO, D-Bombs from Missile Baits and ½ ounce Tightline Football head jigs in Guntersville Special with D-Bombs for trailers…We found our fish in 6-17 FOW with water temperatures starting out at 75.5 degree and climbed to 77.5 as we depart the lake. We had very little current today and a South/South East wind at 10-15 mph. The big fish and big numbers producer for today was a D-Bomb on a T-Rig. It’s getting warm out the folks, drink plenty of water even in the mornings and don’t forget we offer short “Beat the Heat” 4 & 6 hour trips. We have days available throughout the summer and full time USCG Licensed guides that are available to take you fishing. We’re taking reservation already for the Summer Ledge and/or Grass fishing as well as fall frog season on Guntersville and fall top water Smallmouth on Tim’s Ford. Gift; Certificates are available. We supply all fishing gear, lures, and drinking water at no additional cost you, Military Discount and 110% dedication to making your trip successful. “Let’s go fish’ in”

Visit www.midsouthbassguide.com for more TIME/DATE Stamped photos and sign up for my monthly newsletter

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Nice fish Jake. I see your still on the money with the Bass. Keep it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts