Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 1-3, 2013 Lake Guntersville – This report is for Wednesday thru Friday of this week. First Mr Greg Howell and his buddy, than Larry, Ron and Bill from Ohio joined me for a great time on the mighty Guntersville catching of fish. Numbers are up and the fish are ready to eat! We fished a combination of Tomahawk 8.75inch worms (Love Bug color) D-Bombs (in Super Bug and Bruiser colors) from Missile Baits, Skinny Dipper Swim Baits, Senko’s and Assassinator Buzzbaits. We found our fish 3-9 FOW with water temperatures that held fairly steady starting out at 65-69 degrees. The big fish producer for the day was a D-Bomb from Missile Baits rigged Texas Style with Senko coming in at a close second. The lake returned to almost normal levels today…BUT with the forecasted rains I look for it to raise again over the weekend. Use caution while out there this next week, all kinds of floating stuff in the main and back channels. I have days and full time USCG Licensed guides available to take you fishing; make your reservations now for some great late spring action and we are taking reservation already for the Summer Ledge fishing and fall frog-fest on Guntersville or Tim’s Ford. Gift; Certificates are available. We supply all fishing gear, lures, and drinking water at no additional cost you, Military Discount and 110% dedication to making your trip successful. “Let’s go fish’ in”

Visit www.midsouthbassguide.com for more TIME and DATE Stamped photos and sign up for my monthly newsletter

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts