Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feb 2-7, 2013 Lake Guntersville – This report is for the past week. First, congratulations to the 186 boats that fished the Rat-L-Trap tournament. It took 26.45 pounds to win on a day that started at 26 degrees with sleet/rain/snow and never really warmed above 38. Here is the top 5:
Cameron Gautney and Taylor Jason Luna, 26.45 lbs.
Larry Laney and Jim John Fowler, 25.95 lbs.
Kevin McMahan and Marty Likos, 25.58 lbs.
Josh Butler and Justin Aaron, 25.35 lbs.
Van Dobbs and Rodney Allison, 24.19 lbs.
Kadin Dick and Jason Dobbs 1st Place Big Fish, a 9.6 lb Giant
Chris Tucker and Shawn Morgan 2nd Place Big Fish, 8.29 lb lunker
Sunday and Monday, I spent with clients on lake orientation for upcoming tournaments. The “Catching” was slow those days, with water temperatures in the 43-45 degree range. Tuesday and Wednesday was with Brothers Tric and Rick from South Alabama, we fished from Mudd Creek to Goose Pond with our best luck coming late in the day after the water warmed above 50 degrees. We found our fish in 1-10 FOW all on, rattle baits from SPRO and Excalibur along with D-Bomb’s from Missile Baits around docks. Water temperatures the past two days started out at 47 and climbed to 54.3 degrees by the time we left. I have days and full time USCG Licensed guides available; make your reservations now for some great spring action on Guntersville or Tim’s Ford. Gift Certificates are available. We supply all fishing gear, lures, including A-rigs at no additional cost you, Military Discount and 110% dedication to making your trip successful. “Let’s go fish’ in”

Visit www.midsouthbassguide.com for more TIME and DATE Stamped photos and sign up for my monthly newsletter

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts