Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know bow season is just around the corner and my girlfriend kelsey (Im sure youve all heard about) had a birthday saturday and i got her a Diamond Razor Edge set up ready to hunt! I put Sword 5 pin sights, Trophy Ridge Revolution Rest, and i bought her 6 Ted Nugent GoldTip Pink Zebra Arrows. Let her shoot it a little bit and she LOVES it. Still gotta get it paper tuned and set up better for her but she is already doing great! I already had her catching smallies this summer and now that its coming bow season i have to get her on a deer! Definitely will be a challenge!

Attachments

· Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Brady thats great! now she'll out Hunt you as out fishing you! :D :D :D :D :D :D She' deffenently a keeper! :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

· Registered
461 Posts
Way to go :thumbup01: It's always great to see a new member in archery. You might want to turn her on to archeytalk.com they have a womans section that gives lots of good advise from everything from shooting to close for women hunters.

· Registered
461 Posts
WAIT WAIT that is a good looking tire behind that target, move the tire before you shoot brady1 because you might hit it :neener:. Your GF well when she shoots you can leave the tire there cause she has an awsome shot group. :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

· Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
joessmokin said:
WAIT WAIT that is a good looking tire behind that target, move the tire before you shoot brady1 because you might hit it :neener:. Your GF well when she shoots you can leave the tire there cause she has an awsome shot group. :thumbup01: :thumbup01:
Actually that is one of the tires that was on my brothers truck when he got hit head on by a sleeping POLICE OFFICER! no kidding. So now it holds our target up.. haha

· Registered
461 Posts
brady01 said:
joessmokin said:
Actually that is one of the tires that was on my brothers truck when he got hit head on by a sleeping POLICE OFFICER! no kidding. So now it holds our target up.. haha
Man I thought I had bad luck when a woman drove into the back of me while I was doing 60MPH on a two lane road at 4:30AM and she was doing 72 she told the officers with no one else on the road. You still might want to move that tire when you shoot though lol

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Re: Re: Got my Girlfriend a bow!!

Wow what a shot! Something hot about an outdoors woman!!!! Just don't ever come home with lipstick on the collar lol.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.