Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday Monday. Its here again. Another week to make our way through before we get to go fishing again.

I hope y all got in some good fishing this weekend. I wasnt so fortunate. I had been promising mom to help her plant her vegetable garden for weeks now and this weekend I fullfilled my promise. We tilled, fertilized and planted. Tomatoes, red and green bell peppers as well as squash and cucumber are some of the veggies we planted. Now comes the painstaking wait until I can eat fresh veggies lol

Anyway, I hope yall have a great Monday. :thumbup01:

G

·
Morning all. Well, I spent my weekend similar to Jared except for the garden thing. Didn't go fishing but instead took the family camping on Saturday. We got to the camp site around 3:30 pm on Saturday. Played games, took a nature walk, cooked hot dogs and marshmellows, etc.....
Had a great time getting out of the city and enjoyed spending quality time with the family.

I hope all of yall have a great Monday and a great week. :dance01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Camping. Man I love camping! I havent done that in a long time! I always see people camping on the islands on Santee Cooper. It looks so fun! Would be cool if one of these get togethers we formed was a camping trip on one of those islands. We could set up camp on an island, fish all day, beach our boats on the islands, at our already set up camp, have a nice fire, food etc... we could even catfish from shore at night while we sat by the fire drank and ate. I better hush... i get that thought in my head and I wont be worth a darn at work today cuz I will be day dreamin all day LOL

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Well, I didnt get to fish this past weekend. ( hate fishing on weekends anyways )

SO, I went fishing this morning. Lets just say that wind was blowing BIG TIME ! ( only got 3 )

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sounds like fun, Jared. There is nothing better than a good weekend camping and fishing, especially with good friends to talk to and drink with. Also, there ain't nothing better than a cat, fresh caught, on the plate. I like to set the head in front of me and let it watch me eat its body, mouth still working.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
hi steel basser said:
Sounds like fun, Jared. There is nothing better than a good weekend camping and fishing, especially with good friends to talk to and drink with. Also, there ain't nothing better than a cat, fresh caught, on the plate. I like to set the head in front of me and let it watch me eat its body, mouth still working.
i was gonna ask if you skin it first but i guess the hair burns right off with a good fire!!!!
just kiddin sounds like a great time
rich

1 - 7 of 7 Posts