Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Good Morning Bassholes :)

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  OTTER 
Good, errr, afternoon 8) Yep, it's Wednesday and my boat is supposed to be out of the shop tomorrow :dance01: I had them mount a fish finder on the bow(have on on the consol) and a few little things to tweak it out a bit and now I actually believe I may get to go fishin' :fishing02: I even did two weekends worth of "honey do's" last weekend while the boat was in the shop so I don't think I'll be in danger of being beaned with a #8 cast iron skillet when I mention I'm headed to the lake!!(love the little woman, don't ya know) Now if the weather will just cooperate! I hope every one had a great Wednesday and has plans to hit the lake and catch some great ole big'ins or some big ole good'ins :mix: 8)

Right now Mary, we can go fishin' from the bank!! 8) I stopped by to check on th progress on my boat---NONE :cussin: He said he would have it ready Friday. I'm placing bets in Vegas on that one!!! :rofl2: :rofl1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.