Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!
It took two cups of :coffee: to get this thing started this morning, so I'm running behind. Gotsta go to work! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Good Morning Mary :) and Good Morning Bassholes :)

I hear ya Mary. Monday's suck! lol I wouldnt mind it so much if I didnt have an hour drive to work, speaking of which, I need to get my tail on the way and get there.

Talk to yall from work :D

Jared

·
Registered
82 Posts
Good Monday Mornin,
Have fun at work Mary. Its chilly here in my part of Fla. 54* now but it's gonna be in the 70's later. Here's some coffee & sinkers to get ya'll started.
Grab some on the way out the door Mary.
Pegleg

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Good morning all----I bet Mondays do suck :D
I wouldnt know--havent worked a Monday in ages--heck for that matter--I havent worked in ages---big snowstorm arriving here Wednesday--- 2 ft is what they are calling for... Should be fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good Morning all :) 10 degrees here, and I'm off to work also. My wife is due with our first March 27th, so I've spent the morning making her breakfast, then making her breakfast again. No morning sickness the first 7 1/2 months, but now it's every other morning. I know she's ready for the little fisherman to get here now. She's a fisheries biologist for the state here, so I'm fairly certain the little one will like fish also. We had a friend hand paint a wetlands-pond mural across three walls in the baby's room. No Bass on it yet, but she's suposed to add it next time she comes over. I'll try to send some pics of it when i figure out how to put them on here. Happy Monday to all, I'm off to the Credit Union to count everyone's money...

G

·
Good morning gang!! I hope yall have a great day at work. Just think, 4 more days after this one and it is the weekend again!! LOL

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the grub pegleg!

Concratulations doctordeath16! It sounds like you are a good hubby to. That is sweet.

G

·
I'm just glad that this monday is over. It was a wet one. Its still raining but trust me, I'm not complaining about the rain----just the work. LOL

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just looked at the forecast for here and starting at around 1am we are supose to get 8-10 inches of snow and 20-30 mph winds. HELP!!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:fineprint:
MOVE SOUTH!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts