Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone wish Basshole, Mary Dean good luck in her draw meeting tonight!

Here's to wishing her to get paired up with a great pro for her upcoming tournament on Dardanelle! :cheers:

Best of luck to you Mary! We are all rooting for you! :chug:

·
Registered
419 Posts
The WBT is here and rolling! The ladies have gathered at the Hughes Center just down the street from my office and have begun their pre-tournament meeting. The parking lot is covered up with boats and tow rigs. OHHH the humanity!! GO MARY :dance01: Good luck, good fishin' and I'll see ya at the weigh-in :band: :band: :band: :band: :champion: :clap: :victory:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You gonna be at the weigh-in Otter? Maybe you could get us some weigh-in photos? :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
I will try to get some pics. I am not the best of camera men(missing heads and such) but I'll do my best :rofl1:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Wow! Thank you all! I had such a great day. I'm about to call it a night. I have to get my friend to the ranp at 5:30... I'm in boat 90... :rofl1: I'm meeting my boater (Jo Dee Bucki) at 6:30 :rofl1:.
I'm ready guys. Otter you better be there tomorrow and give me a big hug no matter what.
Thanks Jared for thinking about me. I love you all!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Bust em Mary!!!I hope you have time to give us the play by play. But we all know the task at hand is to catch fish. Good luck were pulling for you!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts