Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not the last work day of the week for me but it is still FRIDAY. I hope you all have a wonderful day doing what you want to do. For all that are coming off night shift, good morning and sweet dreams! It's 29 degrees here, with a bluebird sky for our day.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
We had an early Thanksgiving today, as this is the first time in 4 years all us kids have been together. ( I fryed 2 turkeys )

I told my sisters I would be their chouffer < sp > tonight if they wanted me to , as they all are going to my oldest sister's 30 year class reunion tonight.( this way they can drink all they want etc.. and not worry about getting home ) Told them I would drop them off then they can call me to come get them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm happy you are getting to spend time with your family. That is important. Your a sweetheart for taking care of them tonight.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Oh man Rodney! Deep fried turkey!! That stuff is AMAZING!!! I never had it till I moved south and at first I laughed my tail off thinking "dang southerners will fry ANYTHING" Then I tasted it! OMG now i look forward to all the holidays just so I can eat deep fried turkey! LOL

So wait, lemme get this straight... you now have deep fried turkey AND king crab legs and smoked salmon???? lol

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Ummm, past tense on the other things Jared  :dance01:  ( I HAD  ;D )

Thanks Mary :)

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Ummm, past tense on the other things Jared  :dance01:  ( I HAD  ;D )
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts