Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's sorta new to me.

About 45 minutes nw of me is a lake called Wateree. It is a 14,000 acre impoundment. I have been on it about 6 times in the 12 years i have lived in SC, the last time being about 4 years ago. Of course I have never had my own boat there and have always gone there as a rider. Today will be my first time with my boat and the first time I am able to look for my own fish. I am so excited! :clap:

I dont remember too much about the lake except that Colonels Creek and Beaver Creek were good areas to fish in. However, they will be the LAST places I go to, if at all. I see no sense in going to where I know I will catch fish. I'd rather scout out areas that the other guys in my club wont be going to, if thats at all possible.

I have a new friend named Todd coming with me. I told him about The Bassholes too so I am hoping to get him on here after we fish together today. :thumbup01:

I will do my best to remember to take pix today and I will give a full report this evening. :D

Good luck to everyone else who is going fishing today. :thumbup01:

Tattered Thumbs n Bigguns, Jared

·
Registered
409 Posts
I expect no less than a full report, single space and 5000 words. :lmao: :tongue2: :thumbup01: :rofl1: Good luck and I hope you have a lot of fun!

David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts