·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Jason From Tuscaloosa, AL. I Fish Team Trails of Mississippi
I have a Ranger 188vs 175 Mercury OptiMax
I Fish Reguarly:
Demopolis Home of Boyd Duckett
Lake Tuscaloosa (there really are not any fish there...that is what I tell my self)
Pickensville

I have fished:
Lake Martin
Lay Lake
Mitchell Lake
Lake Guntersville

I also fish A lot in Mississippi.

Feel free to ask me questions pertaining to Alabama. If you make it close to me let me know and I'll take ya fishing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey i am Andrew Inmon
i live in Hackleburg AL, i just joined a club but i have been fishing for a little while
i am 20 years old and im a college student and work a full time job at night
i love to fish and rabbit hunt, i own a 18ft warhawk with a 135 merc

i fish pickwick, wilson, wheeler a little and i fish all the bear creek lakes such as upper bear, little bear, ceder creek,
i guess im an ok fisherman lol i win some and lose most lol. let me know if ya need anything!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im Lance im from Athens alabama i have a 18ft bumble bee 150 mercury i fish wheeler,wilson guntersville,and pickwick.If i can be of any assistance feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys new to the site but live in Huntsville! No boat at this time but I spend most of my fishing time on Wheeler or Wilson. I will make sure to give a report on my outings.

Jason

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome we are glad to have you here.. I love Wheeler I spent some time there earlier this year for the first time and now it is one of my favorite places to go fishing. Wished I lived closer...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi I'm Frank Downey line in southwest Al.about 2 hrs. south of T-town.Really just fished river on the Tenn-Tom been fishing for several years have a 19' ranger with 115 evinrude.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello all, i'm scott from birmingham.i love to fish ,,,anywhere,but i really love the water here in alabama.fished in most of it but not all.i have an alumnacraft with a 70 evinrude, small but it does the trick.
have fished: all coosa river except wiess
all tenn. river except pickwick
martin
bankhead(warrior river)
smith
al. river from millers ferry to delta
cahaba river(probably the best float fishing in the state)
favorites: logan, smith, bankhead

my favorites :logan, smith, bankhead

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey my name is DJ Coody.I live near gilbertown, alabama. I fish the tombigbee river between the dempolis and coffeeville lock and dams. I dont have a boat quite yet but Im working on it. I hope to have one before this fall. Hope to get to know everyone soon

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Slimbo if you come to Weiss give me a call I live five miles from the ramp on yellow creek 256-523-3400 Joe. I am retired and fish both Weiss and Guntersville. I have a 264V Stratos 16'4" with a 90 Hp Evenrude will be glad to assist any one who wants to fish here. Give me a PM or call. I live near Sand Rock, Al.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm Nolan Manley live in South East Alabama little town just outside Fort Rucker Army base called Daleville. I fish Lake Eufaula, Lake Seminole and river in-between those two. Also, Alabama river usually Cooters Pond ramp, Lake Jordan and Plan to hit Guntersville when visiting a friend that lives in Huntsville. OH, I like a pilgrimage to Lake Martin and West Point GA from time to time.

My job has me changing shifts every 3 months but have most weekends off. About to start 3rd shift so I can feel some late evening fishing on the base lake before coming before driving to work with the boat in tow. :lmao:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man, You can meet the nicest people on here. I have just retired from the Fire Depart due to an LOD, In-Line-Of-Duty-Disability. After 3 years of back surgeries, recovery, and rehab, I am ready to go fishing. I have plans to go places I have never been. My first stop will be Lay Lake in Alabama about the middle of Oct., and then try to fish up the TVA chain. is this a good time to "wack" some of those bad spots? Am I starting too early, I would also love to smack a few smallmouths along the way. What kind of fishing do ya'll do over that way? Thanks, Buddy

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Guys I live on top of lookout mountain just five miles from the boat ramp at Yellow creek on Lake Weiss. It's 45 miles to Guntersville, I fish both as often as I can. Weiss is a premier bass lake because of all the Flordia Strain bass they have stocked in it. In the 80's they put about 300,000 in the lake last stocking was 130,000. If your in the area give me a call I have a 264V Stratos with 90 HP Evinrude ready to go fishing 24/7. Give me a PM or call me 256-523-3400 I have fished all the Following lakes in Al. West Point, Harding, Goat rock, Oliver, Eufaula, Lake Martin, Weiss and Guntersville over the past 32 years and still going strong.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
I cant believe I missed this post. :wack:

Mark Sims I live in Thomasville, Al.
Member of B.A.S.S. and FLW.
Member of the Alabigbee Bassmasters bass club

I fish mostly the Alabama river and its lakes, the Tombigbee and Warrior rivers.

I fish the McNider Marine Ironman Tournament Trail and the Bass Angler Tournament Trail and several local and club tournaments.

I have a 21ft Stratos. with a 250 merc pro/xs

If I can help you out with anything just let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts