Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I just received My Trokar pack last week and was out once with them but didn't get a chance to hook one with them. I will let you know how I do when I get the chance.

Thanks Trokar :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

G

·
I just received my 2nd pack of free hooks from Trokar. Pretty cool. Its now the only hook I use. Pretty cool deal they have, and they earned a customer by doing this.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Oh yeah, I took it and so did my wife (wink wink) lol.

I actually tried the trokars that I received because I would never pay the price they were asking. I am really impressed with them though. Very quality hook and man are they sharp.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I have caught five fish so far with these hooks. One thing I noticed though
was three out of the five were gut hooked. Is this a product of the hook or maybe just a late hook set on my part?
Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I took the quiz and received my hooks in a week. They are extremely sharp and look to be really nice. The barb on the back seems like it could be bent really easy. Guess we will find out soon!

G

·
I'm in. I have been using there flipping hook for a while. They are just plan bad &^%*!!!! I have driven them through the jaw bone on a few. They will not break or bend. I boat flipped a 7.98 on Falcon no problem.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts