Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well I know its been sometime since I held one of these (i'm sorry for that) so I am going to make this one pretty big (but hard as well). Here are the rules:

Open to any member of :tbh:
One Guess posted as a reply to this post
No Duplicate Guesses (first one posted will get the credit if its correct)
All Guesses Must Be Posted Before Midnight (EST) 9/1/12

Here We Go:
I'm going to be giving away a $50 package of lures (Big mix including El Grande and Strike King) to theperson that guesses all parts of the following question correctly:

When Explosive Tackle Company Started, I personally selected my favorite colors to make. Over the years our color selection has just about tripled and now consist of 12 different colors. What were the original skirt colors offered for the Wiggle Balde and Jigs?

Good Luck!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Alright I'm going with Pearl Shad, Fire Tiger, Texas Red Craw and Frog. Thanks for the chance and a great prize. :victory:

·
Registered
643 Posts
tkbigbass said:
My guess is firetiger, pearl shad, texas red craw, frog and pumpkin
finesse13 said:
Alright I'm going with Pearl Shad, Fire Tiger, Texas Red Craw and Frog. Thanks for the chance and a great prize. :victory:
I think those colors have already been guessed...?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Alright my fault for not reading the " No Duplicate Guesses " part, I will change my guess to
Pearl shad
Blackblue
Fire Tiger
PB&J

·
Registered
130 Posts
And the winner is.............................................................................................. :champion:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry i'm behind on putting out the winner....

Congrats GoneFroggin :champion: :cheers:. your guess "Firetiger (340)Blackblue (351)Pumpkin (348)Watermelon (349)" was the correct guess!! Please PM me your address so I can send your package out!! Again thanks to all for the guesses and i'm putting the next contest together this weekend.

Ryan Abey

1 - 18 of 18 Posts