Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gotta facebook email last night bout goin bass fishin today.... said sure ill take you out..... went to one of my honey holes and ALSO found a nother one.... BUT after I left town i went o heck... forgot my minda craws and my ruler!!!!!

heres our story!!

went out today with a old buddy of mine and knocked bout a dozen small bass apiece off... nothing of size but he did manage a nice rainbow trout with a spinner....

They were hitting my blue mepps blue fox crazy... also hit a ragetail ragetoad... decided to try some fly fishing with a small blue and white fly and caught a cpl small bass on it too... guess blue was the color of the day.... had a blast for shure!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello AJ nice to see im not the only guy on here from wyoming :thumbup01:. Nice to hear you are catching some fish. its really starting to cool off and the trout fishing is starting to heat up here.

We have some awesome trout fishing here but I could really stand a few more months of hot weather and bass fishing but we both know that doesnt happen here in Wyoming. Its cooling off already and wont be long it will time to get on the ICE :fishing01:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Great to see your catching some fish AJ, Keep it up. Lots of us are struggling getting bites right now. :thumbup01:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts