Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing early this morning, 5:30 am. I did fair. I ended up landing 8 bass and one chain pickeral. Nothing big. This is a nice way to start off the New Year.

By the way, I was using senkos, spinnerbaits, and baby brush hogs

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
nice catch. all but 1 looked as if they were males, (skinny for Jan.)or just didn't have a good Christmas. ;D
what lake is that? looks a little low.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CHADWLY said:
nice catch. all but 1 looked as if they were males, (skinny for Jan.)or just didn't have a good Christmas. ;D
what lake is that? looks a little low.
Its not a lake. Its a private pond and is just now starting to fill back up with water due to all the rain in the past month.

·
Registered
801 Posts
That pond looks great to me. Yeah, a little low but look at the fish you caught! You had fun, huh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is nothing better than going fishing in tough conditions and still able to bank those fish. It felt really great getting back out on the water!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congats on your first 07 fish. Igot out yesterday, too, and here's what I caught. Nada. I went to a new lake, Trolling motor was acting up, then the wind started blowing after I got it working. I fished senkos and shaky heads, pointers, and a chatterbait. I still ain't got this winter fishing down pat yet. I got a couple of bites, but wound up with a swing and a miss both times. But I did find a nice long point that runs out into this lake about 100 yards, so I know where I'll be crankin and c-riggiin some this summer. ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts