Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as a few of you know, last year there was a small pond/river that i fished with my buddy Bryan early in the year and we saw some monster fish some pushing 7 and 8 pounds, and caught tons in the 2 to 5 pound range
If some of you remember these pics:

We're heading there soon, hopefully this weekend to scout around and see what's goin' on. We're actually prepared for the big ones this time, so hopefully we can get some giants!

N

·
0 Posts
Yup, I remember those pics. Gorgeous bass, bud. I am heading out tomorrow to my state park and see what's going on. We had a bit of a "front" move through that dropped a decent amount of rain and dropped the temps from the 70's to the 60's for highs. Lows have stayed around the same.

I am going to get some pics of the park better, so that you all know what I am fishing. LOL Hopefully I can bring home a couple of pics of bass, too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great, can't wait to see 'em. This summer, this forum is just gonna be crazy lol

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I recall them pics as well, Adam.. Good luck to you and to John on yalls upcoming fishing trips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts