Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I am posting this in the right are, and hope there is not a topic like this already. Couldn't find anything in the search. If so, Mods I appologize in advance for making you work harder on my behalf.

I am just looking for those members that are from, or fish Oklahoma on a regular basis. I am scheduled to be in Lawton (Ft Sill) at the end of this month, for about a month, and didn't know if someone could point me in the right direction for some good fishing spots in that area.

Currently through my research I have found Medicine Park to be a beautiful area for Trout, and close to post. Just not sure if Bass are running those creeks or not.

I have also found Lake Lawtonka, but I am unsure of how well that can be fished by foot. I need to stick to the shore since I do not have a boat.

Any help will be appreciated, and I will continue to look into this.

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I started to post there, but thought it was strictly for actual reports. I'll see what comes out of this. Don't want to clutter things up to much. Thanks for the advice. I think the best is trial and error when I get there.

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
I went ahead and moved this to the Oklahoma state board. Figured it would be easier for other people from Oklahoma to see it.

I do know Denese Freeman is from them parts ( she fishes the WBT ) and perhaps she will see this and help you out.

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump, due to the fact that I am finally here, go some poles, and lures in the truck waiting to get wet. Anyone near Lawton looking for a fishing buddy one weekend, let me know. Will be here until March 21.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.