Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I will be rejoining my old club, Lynches River Bass Club, in Lake City, SC (where I got my name from hehe) after a 2 year hiatus and this weekend will be my first offical club tournament with them since winter 04. I fished as a guest last month but that didnt count lol

This weekend we will be going to Santee Cooper and putting in at a landing near the Diversion Canal (which connects both lakes) Ive checked pool levels and they are at full pool and holding steady so thats good. Even better is that we will be fishing on the New Moon phase. Im not sure what the water temps have been doing but if they are anywhere near 50 degrees there should be some hawgs caught. Hopefully a few will be tugging on my line.

Of course this cold weather we have been getting sucks. We had temps in the 70s the past week and then some then the other day the bottom dropped out and now we are looking at highs of low 50s with temps of high 20s low 30s over night. So even if the waters were warming up during the beautiful week and a half period we had, these few nights of major cold could do some nasty stuff to the fishing. I could care less though, I will just be happy to be in a nice boat and fishing on a world class fishery with good friends :)

I will of course let you know how it goes. :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Good luck, my friend, knock 'em dead! But---most of all, have a great time. I hope you get a chance to jerk some knots in some basses a--holes!!! :goldcup: :victory:

·
Registered
801 Posts
That's great you are getting back in to the club. Good luck and don't forget your camera!

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Good luck Jared. I am missing our club tourney this Saturday because of the cruise.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good luck Jared. I am missing our club tourney this Saturday because of the cruise.

Oh, How I feel for you Fish4ForFunInFl :kma: Not! You just keep rubbing it in!
You better bring back some worthy pictures!!! Or you are gonna be in trouble! :wack:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
No one wants to see pics of me and the wife lol, BUT I will try to post some scenery pics of the Islands that dont include us..

·
Registered
801 Posts
Oh, please include yourselves. I show you mine, you show me yours! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mary dean said:
Oh, please include yourselves. I show you mine, you show me yours! :cheers:
:dropjaw:

:eek:opsangel:

:rofl1:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all :)

Went to the club meeting last night and paid my dues. They all had a ball pickin on me... as usual lol Its all in fun and it cracks me up! They told my boater Ziggy (a Basshole member too :) ) that since he was a yankee and had a yankee (yep watch out Santee... two yankees on one boat lol ) on his boat he should be allowed to blast off first lol Needless to say the rest of the club didnt go for it and we will be blasting off 8th. lol

A couple of the guys at the meeting last night tried to get it voted to change our lake this month from Santee Cooper to the small power plant lake Robinson they fished last month. When I heard that I crossed my fingers and prayed that not enough people would vote to change it. Fortunately majority still wanted to Santee, even though the temps dropped out.

Well, I guess I better get my tail in gear and get ready for work. Talk to yall when i get settled in at the office :D

Jared

1 - 11 of 11 Posts