Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post. I have been lurking for some time now. I had to post just to say hi. This is starting to look like a great site. I hope it continues to grow. Don't mind the screen name. I couldn't think of anything so I went with the last movie I had seen.

A little about myself. I am 32 years old and have been fishing all my life. I just started fishing competitively last year and I have done very well so far.

I have one question. What happened to nwgabassmaster? Did he die or something? I just noticed that he totally disappeared?

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. Slowly but surely we are getting more and more members.

As for your question, he is no longer on the site.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
PartyCrasher said:
This is my first post. I have been lurking for some time now. I had to post just to say hi. This is starting to look like a great site. I hope it continues to grow. Don't mind the screen name. I couldn't think of anything so I went with the last movie I had seen.

A little about myself. I am 32 years old and have been fishing all my life. I just started fishing competitively last year and I have done very well so far.

I have one question. What happened to nwgabassmaster? Did he die or something?  I just noticed that he totally disappeared?
I had no choice but to relieve John of his position here. His standards and reputation did not coincide with what The Bassholes believe in and expect.

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
THIS LOOKS LIKE GOOD SITE,LIVE IN WESTERN NC AND FISH A LOT OF LAKES.ALSO WONDERING IF ANYONE IS VOL.FIREMAN,OR WORK IN EMS FEILD.WELL GOT TO GO GET READY TO WORK 24HRS.GOOD BYE KENNY

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome aboard PartyCrasher and Fire!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to the site Fire and Partycrasher. Partycrasher, where are you from /where do you both fish at?

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Welcome to the site Kenny! :)

·
Premium Member
1,639 Posts
Shannon said:
Welcome to the site Fire and Partycrasher. Partycrasher, where are you from /where do you both fish at?
hey this is fire and live in western nc near hickory about 60 miles from charlotte,well got to go weather starting to get crazy will be busy tonight.bye kenny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts