Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

February Contest.

4K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  GotstaFish 
#1 ·
For the entire month of February: The member who gets the most new members to join that post atleast 5 or more posts will win a $30.00 Bass Pro Shops EGift Card!

The rules are pretty simple:

Each member you get to sign up must introduce themselves in the New Member Introduction board:
http://thebassholes.com/bassin-forums/index.php?board=17.0
In their post they must specify the user name of the member who got them to sign up. If they fail to do this, their sign up will not count towards the contest. This introduction post does not count towards the 5 post minumum that the user must make for the contest.

Each new member that you get to sign up must then make a minimum of 5 posts before the morning of Thursday March 1st.

All accounts must come from unique IP Addresses - This is to prevent a person from creating multiple user names in order to claim the prize without actually getting new members to join. I highly doubt anyone on this board would stoop to this level. However I figured Id better post this rule so know one ever says "well ya didnt say we coudlnt" hehe

If you bring a new member on for thsi contest, even that new member may participate in this contest by recruiting new members of their own as well. :)

If anyone has any questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

Good Fishin and Good Luck, Jared

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
I will count all new members you get since Feb 1st since it is a "February Contest" :)

Discussion starter · #11 ·
I dont see many people trying to make this gift card their own. Whats the matter, no one wants free tackle? ;)

Discussion starter · #20 ·
February's Contest has come to a close as of 6 hours ago. :) I have not tallied up the official results but so far I am pretty sure that Mary Dean is the winner :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.