• Mike Iaconnelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scott Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I watch Hank Parker and Bill Dance the most and have always enjoyed those shows and do watch about all the others.What I like most about Hank is he is from NC.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Ike is great but I grew up with Roland Martin. I love his show! Bill Dance and Shaw are good too... Jerry McKinnis is great also.

A host that I loved and wish they didnt do away with was Fish Fishburne. I liked his show.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
the thing i like about Ikes show(city limits) is that he doesnt always kill'em. i have seen alot of shows where he hasnt caught his limit on the show but you learn so much at the same time. I have never seen any of the other host strugle to catch a fish.

·
Registered
856 Posts
i would half to say mark zona and bill dance

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hank for sure. He's down to earth and teaches during the show. Also not afraid to make fun of himself. There was one show with Zona where he got his butt kicked by a guy fishing nothing but texas rigged lizards. Was somewhere in Texas.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Those are all good host. I like to watch the ultimate fishing show with Joe Thomas. This year he added a new side kick, Fish Fishburn. This guy you have to watch. He can be funny and also informitive too. He was also on the Bassmasters Classic this year too. He was great there too. Keep an eye on him for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
I have to go with Linder on this one. Can't stand dance at all. Always gotta be smiling at the camera every time he hooks a fish and then over plays the fight at the end. I could understand some of it, but he just overdoes it way too much.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Sorry I was torn between Zona and Dance, I love watching me some Bill Dance, no matter what type fishing he is doing, he always does something to keep me interested or laughing. Zona really knows his stuff and makes any show hes doing a commentary on that much better. Both would have gotten my vote. :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was just introduced to the fishing television shows on Versus and started to record all of them to start seeing what they are all about. i watched Bill Dance, Russel Martin, Mike Iaconelli and the show Hook N Look (not sure what the anglers name was).

ANYWAYS, i really like Iaconelli. the episode i watched was when he was in Pittsburgh. he's throwing his rods around and throwing fits cause something didnt go right. it was quite comical. but i enjoyed watching.

Bill Dance, i enjoyed him, while fishing, he actually went into detail on the set up he used and why. for the beginning anglers such as myself, it was very helpfull.

the hook n look show, that was really neat. whom ever the host was, hed catch and talk about the specific species of fish and teaching you about how they act, what they look like and what lures they go after (this show was towards crappie)......very informative!! cheesy, maybe.... :D

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.