Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching a new show, at least new for me, Facts Of Fishing. Dave Mercer is the host, the show is good and he is a lot better doing this than as an @^&$# that he is on Bassmasters. So far I would say the show is a keeper.
Rodney

G

·
Sound like another WFN watcher. He has a good show but he talks funny "aey" There are a few shows on WFN from :canada:

·
Registered
856 Posts
yeah i watvhed the show to i like it when the bass fishin shows start comin back on it means springs getting close

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found the show on the Outdoor Channel, It just got it, came up as another channel on Direct, didn't have it before, I'm a happy Oldfart
Rodney

G

·
They keep trying to get me to switch to Direct TV from Cable but here direct does not have WFN / World fishing net work. 24-7 fishing. Outdoor net work has some good showes also. I sure like being able to record and play back minus the TV adds. Right now I'm hooked on Duck Dynasty. Phil makes me Happy,Happy,Happy LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have dish network and have WFN. There are some good shows and some bad show in that channel. The channel is just not HD. I wish it was.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I will have to check this one out. Thanks

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
I didn't find this one in A&E's lignup I don't think I have WFN

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Dave is a great guy! I love facts of fishing! When I first heard he was going to be Bassmaster's MC instead of Fish Fishburne, I have to admit I was a bit upset because I am good friends with Fish but after meeting Dave and hanging out with him over the last few years, I have come to find out he is an awesome guy too. Dave is a great guy! Check out his YouTube channel too. Great guy! Great stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/user/factsoffishing

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's awesome that Dave's show is being aired down there. Dave's a funny guy if you ever get to meet him. I wish we got shows/channels up here thought. We can't get the Outdoor's channel or Sportsman channel here in Canada

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.