Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprised to look into my F18 collection and see I did not have this color. It was a bit of a shock. Then I hear these things at times can push 50 bucks a lure on Ebay. I came across 4 of these babies and picked them up at an above retail but not too bad of a price. This is a super color for walleye, but at these prices, I think hot steel will suit me fine lol.

I don't know what the push is on these so bad...I know that clown (original clown color) was discontinued across just about all model lines, if not all lines. There are new variations of clown out there, but you won't find it on shad raps at all...and that is a shame as a shad rap is my go to trolling bait.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I've been asked about this color pattern...especially the older ones... many times over the last 5 years :baitmonkey:

As far as the Shad Raps go...the original chartruese color is sought after big time ;)

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the original SFC color referred to as SFC -pearl is much more sought after than the later foil version.

Mo, I just sold two of those lures on Ebay for 70 bucks. Wonder if I should sell the other two I have lol

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Wow these things are bringing a really good price, If you dont think they will go any higher, I would sell them, unless you want to keep them in your collection. I think your the collector king on all these Rapala lures Bodeen. :thumbup01:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.