Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get back in the swing of running these sales to the :tbh: family. Starting now going through August 20th, I will offer Basshole members 25% off all products. Please email or PM me you order and I'll write up an invoice and get it to you. Payment options are PayPal, Check/Money Order, Credit card (via phone call). Don't miss out!!

Ryan Abey
www.explosivetackle.com

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Good luck with the sale, Ryan! :thumbup01:

Is your banner still up? The new background is playing havoc with my iPad and I may just be missing it. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Great sale Ryan, Thanks for everything you do for us :tbh:. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep, old crosseyed Toadlyous, Ryans Explosive Tackles banner is still there. :D

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Ha! Thanks, Mark. I can see it on my work computer but the screen is a little wampyfooted on the iPad.

Hi-ho. hi-ho, to Explosive Tackle we go...

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
UH OH! Mo's buying more stuff, I sure hope ya put outriggers on your boat Mo! :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the suport guys and gals. It means alot especially during tough times like we have!!

Ryan

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't miss out. Packages going out daily new stock arriving weekly. Stock up for the late summer bite!!

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Got my order today for my next fishing trip I leave for on the 30th..... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now, where do I stuff 20 more packs of baits on my boat??....LOL
Thanks for the great sale and customer service Ryan!!

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Mo put em in the tow boat! :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Always!!! Thank you for your support and thanks to all my :tbh: family for the support. If it weren't for it, i'm sure i would have closed the doors by now!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.