Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Ed Bassmaster Surprising Me With An Interview on Bassmaster.com

4K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  cassandra09 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Very very cool Jared! Thank you guys for giving us a link to actually feel like we are at the Classic. Ed Bassmaster is hilarious! For you guys that don't know about him go to youtube and search Ed Bassmaster and habba babba, pooter or face following his name. It will give you some insight to the crazy face, mumbles and the rest of his pranks. HAAAAAAABBBBBBAAAAAA BABBBBBBBAAAAAAA!!!

#6 ·
Jared, your grace under pressure will be an inspiration for us all. Some day i hope to respond as quickly and eloquently as you did.

Lunchbox
p.s.
All though, in retrospect, Those who do not get to attend the Classic should not throw stones....

#8 ·
Jared said:
Ed Bassmaster interviewed me at media day and I completely froze! LOL! I had NO IDEA that they would post this video on Bassmaster.com. LOL
Yeah its tough to come up with answers when YOU are being asked questions. No worries man you guys did great down there. I hope you got have have a drink with those guys. :cheers: :chug: :soda:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.