Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
I make alot of the baits I fish with.. crank baits, jigs, spinner baits, plastics what ever lure I have purchased that dont quite do the way I want it , I make one that will do what I need. I still buy other companies baits, but its getting to be less and less.
Its sooo awesome the first time you catch a trophy fish on your own lures, or win a tourney on a bait you made , and no one else has!

here are some of my crank baits

· Registered
128 Posts
I make soft plastics and can help anyone get started. If you need tips, supplies or ideas, just give me a shout!!!

Making plastics is pretty easy and a blast..... Here is a frog I just finished that is molded from a real frog. It should be a BIG BASS bait!!!

Jim

Attachments

· Registered
128 Posts
With as busy as I am, I'm not sure how they got there that fast!!!! Usually, I have this :cussin: going on!!! Seriously though, I do cater to the tourney crowd so I can meet short deadlines and ship to fish camps and hotels a lot!!!

My "real" job gets in the way of taking care of things even faster but I am working on that also!

I look forward to hanging out here @ Bassholes and plan on setting up some stuff with you guys to get some baits in the hands of your many members.

I was serious about helping anyone with soft plastics as well. Just shoot me an email or give me a shout...

Jim

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.