Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Ive been making a lot of my own baits for about the last 15 years or so. These days, about the only thing I mess with are pouring some of my own special plastics.

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
You can call me Jared :)

I have one custom mold and several bought ones. I have plans of having molds made for a few of my other customs soon.

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Very interest looking baits at swiftcreeklures.com! :cheers: I will have to be sure to put them on the links page once I create it! :)

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
thats excellent txbasschik... to have made your own bait, sold it and then heard that they caught fish with it :D DOesnt get much better than that :thumbup01:

Glad to have you on the site Tx. I hope to see more of you on here. :clap:

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
dave0331_69 said:
The only thing i can manage to do is modify a bait or two- and that usually ends up with me getting aggravated and something being thrown.
:rofl1: :rofl1:

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
ghostbaits said:
I look forward to hanging out here @ Bassholes and plan on setting up some stuff with you guys to get some baits in the hands of your many members.
That sounds excellent Jim! Shoot me a PM sometime :thumbup01:

ghostbaits said:
I was serious about helping anyone with soft plastics as well. Just shoot me an email or give me a shout...

Jim
Ive poured a little bit but would love any tips you could give me, especially about coloring and also about mold making. Also I know of a few places to get supplies but perhaps you know of some better ones? Id love to talk to you about all this stuff sometime.

Give me a shout one day this weekend if you get a chance and youd like. 843-245-0833 :thumbup01:

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
ghostbaits said:
Just got in from a loooong weekend Jared.... I'll give you a shout this week as I leave on vacation in a few hours...

Time to pack!!

Jim
awesome! Thank you Jim! :D

Enjoy your vacation :thumbup01:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.