Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The answer is no, but, if you had one you might be catching fatter fish ;D I;ll be taking the 35th email to Customer_service @GotstaFishTackleCo.com for some free Big Fatty's if you can tell me what they are. Good Luck!!!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Way to go Gotsta! :clap:

There ya go guys, start emailing. :)

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Ok, I sent an email.

Ummm dont be trying to calculate when the 35th should occure, you may miss out on this generous contest.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I know what it is! They are 7.5 inch worms designed with one mission, to catch that kicker fish that will put your sack over the top! :victory: :victory: :victory:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Sheesh how much easier you gonna make it for them Mary lol ..... Maybe I will email about another 30 times lol rofl

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
:rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl2: wait can i do that , i can copy past 32 times
:victory: :victory: :victory: :neener:

·
Registered
801 Posts
:neener: Love you guys now get busy!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
should be alot closer now!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :dance01: :rofl1: :rofl2: :boing: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl2: :victory: :cheers: :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
just copy and paste what mary wrote.

and i was just tryin to HELP
:neener: :neener: :neener: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :eek:opsangel:

G

·
highrider26 said:

:neener: :neener: :neener: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :rofl2: :rofl1: :eek:opsangel:

Thank you for your help.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Texas Bass Pro said:
highrider26 said:

Thank you for your help.

any time, and if u send it 11 times u might win

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Karl never really stated that Bobby so my guess is send as many as you want in hopes of having the 35th one of yours ;)

If I were you guys I'd be all over this contest! :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, who is Dave Durance? You most definatly were the 35th as well as most of the 20's, 30's and 40's :rofl1:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts