Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent report Keith! :clap:
How about a pic of the bait before you send it off? ;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
discussion

Great report! Man that crappie looks bigger than some of the bass I catch! :( Look forward to the next report!

David

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
discussion

great report keith.if it makes it far enough fast enough the weather here will be perfect in about 3 weeks for throwing it.
rich

G

·
Discussion - XCalibur Lipless Crankbait - Share-A-Bait Episode 1

Right on Dave. Team 1 is gonna trample the other teams :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts

TEAM 3 I just wanted to say a few words to ya'll. Hey, we have it in the bag already. Some of us have water temps ABOVE 50. :dance01: Now lets not let Keith know a little secret. I caught a boat load of LMBs and spots with a trap last winter in water way below 50. SHhhhh. REACTION bites galore. Those poor things didn't want to be bothered, were not interested in eating, but when that red trap came by it just ruined their day. Another secret. I'll be out on the lake Thursday and try to get a good weigh-in on that bait. Then comes Big Daddy Towe to keep this going. Cheers, TEAM III. lets not shame anyone in this tournament. Pull out just enough to win. K? Jim

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

here comes the BS get your waders on lmao well severe thunderstorms right now rain thru friday changing to snow for the weekend. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
did i ever mention that i don't like it here anymore????
I'll do my best
rich

with hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts

:lmao: OH, ya'll don't know about RODNEY down in FLORIDA? He's #3 on the list. That bait will be in his hands right about on cue for some heavy feeding. It's all over with right there, but THEN comes BRUCE and CHRIS. We will accept a no strings attached SURRENDER already, teams 1 & 2. :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: Jim

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts

:lmao: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

:champion:

Let da games begin.....

G

·

Team 1 we already got Team 3 physched out and over analyzing things :rofl1: Drew is going to carry the torch for us this weekend ain't ya buddy?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
its gonna start gettin rough!!!! this is what teams 2 and 3 are gonna be doing :notworthy: :notworthy: Next thing you know theyre gonna blame it on "florida bass are bigger" :cry01: :cry01: :dunno: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
ALL YOU GUYS DOWN SOUTH HAVE NEVER SEEN HOW BIG WE GROW THEM HERE IN ILLINOIS.SO I HOPE ITS A NUMBER CONTEST INSTEAD OF SIZE,ATLEAST FOR YOU GUYS :bs: :violin: :violin:

G

·
Cmon bigdaddy bring those numbers. We got numbers and size covered down here :) haha. BTW, we count all fish caught not just bass. But we will count bass also but it would be curious to see all species of fish caught on this lure as well as how many bass of all types.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
bigdaddytowe said:
ALL YOU GUYS DOWN SOUTH HAVE NEVER SEEN HOW BIG WE GROW THEM HERE IN ILLINOIS.SO I HOPE ITS A NUMBER CONTEST INSTEAD OF SIZE,ATLEAST FOR YOU GUYS :bs: :violin: :violin:
:dance01: :dance01: :tongue2: :neener: Dave

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
I guess I'll need a few bif stripers in the mix. The bass here aren't that big. On a great day you might get a 5 pounder. We average 2-3 lbs. Team 2 may have to go with the quanitity number.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
discussion

I'm ready guys. HURRY!!! It's been 80+ degrees lately but I have a ton of grass to fish it around, over, and through. Keith, I may need some help. Lipless lures are my weakest point with fishing. Great report!!! Great fish!!!!!! GO TEAM !!!!!!!!!
-JOE

1 - 20 of 247 Posts