Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way I can get any outdoor channel other then the sportsman channel on Direct T.V. Other than subscribing to the permire channels?The only channels we can get is the sportsman channel with the regular package.they said we would have to subscribe to ALL of the movie channels and all of the local channels just to get the outdoors channel.That sucks as I'm kinda strapped for money right now and can never get to watch any fishing shows.Any advice is helpful

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I don't think so bass hawg. I believe you, me and many others are out of luck. It's even worse since DirecTV got into a fight with Comcast and now we don't get Versus. Quite frankly, DirecTV has really crummy fishing shows. I'm thinking of switching to another provider.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I believe for like 5 - 10 bucks a months you can get the sports package which has all the outdoors channel... except versus because comcast and directTV are still in a heated battle of the fees.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I'll have to look into that Jared. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
there is a way around that just have to go with dish network...they have virsus and the outdoor channel and WFN and the wfn is fishing 24/7...bu t wfn is only on HD

·
Registered
5 Posts
I called Dtv and asked them if I could add just the outdoor channel and they said yes no problem. It cost $3.50 to add the channel. Also if you call them ask if their is anything you can do to lower your bill. I did and they gave me a $10 a month credit. So I made $6.50 a month for adding the channel :victory:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.