Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Best bet would be Craig's list or Ebay. The problem with deck extensions is once you have it you never want to go without. So most don't sell them separately, I added one to my 188 VX and when you have two on the front casting, it is not only a big addition to the deck size, but a lot safer in my stumpy reservoir when you never know you are going to hit something and get knocked backwards.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yeah that was one thing that kind of disappointed me, the brochure showed the deck extension that was a box with a lid. I tried to get that and it was only available in the bigger models. I went with the one for my model just like redranger, only thing is I wish I would have got the one with the hole in the middle for the spare seat. Only cause I am too lazy to keep taking out the extension to 3 man crappie fish :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Yeah redranger, I used the mounting hardware for mine. I don't think it was necessary, but when the plate came in ranger dealer put it on free of charge so I couldn't complain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.