Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this fellow on Ish's forum, and I have to say that the colors that he has been able to develop are absolutely sick! They are the coolest colors I have seen.

Check out his webpage and let him know if you like the colors or not.

http://bass8baits.net/index.html

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The colors aren't that bad but the baits are weird looking. I wouldn't mind trying some of those out.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I am definitely going to get a few of the lures. I can tell you straight up that the Beavers that he has are one sided. While effective, not exactly the same as the RI Sweet Beaver.

I would be willing to give them all a try. The lizards that he has are spectacular. You may wonder how I know this, when I have never used his lures. Well, let's just say that one of my former sponsors has the same molds, and I have used those lizards. LOL

The colors are spectacular, and I know that the Grape 8 color will get great action up here in NW Ga.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sounds like he has a great business going. Let me know how they work for you. I might have to break down and buy some myself. There's the baitmonkey again......darn you nwgabassmaster!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
If you want colors, check out ' Bear Paws ' That man has every color under the sun lol.

Tex, how far are you from Lubbock ? I know where i'd be going if I lived near there. ( be trying to will and deal , mow his yard for free lures lol rofl .......... Alluring baits )

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fish4FunInFl said:
If you want colors, check out ' Bear Paws ' That man has every color under the sun lol.

Tex, how far are you from Lubbock ? I know where i'd be going if I lived near there. ( be trying to will and deal , mow his yard for free lures lol rofl .......... Alluring baits )
I have lived in Lubbock when I was a little one. It has been many years ago. We will be having a family golf tournament next month or so in Lubbock. We have a family trophy that the winner takes home and the next year we will all go to that town to have the tournament. And so on and so on. My grandfather held it last. He past away several years ago and we buried the trophy with him. We have decided as a family to start it back up again and have his name ingraved in the new trophy as well as my grandmothers name which past away this year and boy she was a great golfer too. I can't wait to bring that trophy home this year and the years afterward. LOL

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
That sounds like a great idea yall have there. Plus a special touch having their names engraved, very classy :)

Good luck on bringing it back to your mantle for a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts