Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch Deal or no deal last night? The guy was a self proclaimed fisherman, He was offered $77,000.00 a brand new ranger and a guided fishing trip with Roland Martin (who was in the boat) and he turned it down. What would you do? I'm taking every time.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Id have ended that show quicklike and taken the cash, the boat and the pro trip for sure! lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He won $225,000.00 but he only had $5.00 in the case. I guess he knew what he was doing but i'd never got past the boat.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'd have taken the money, the boat, the trip, and while on the trip I would have kicked Roland out of the boat at high speeds...

thats what you get for telling a 5 YEAR OLD BOY to "get out of your face" when all he wanted was your signature on a hat

i hate that guy with a passion

·
Registered
641 Posts
I'd have taken the money, the boat, the trip, and while on the trip I would have kicked Roland out of the boat at high speeds...

thats what you get for telling a 5 YEAR OLD BOY to "get out of your face" when all he wanted was your signature on a hat

I'm with Mike on that one and I think Scott Martin is following in Daddy's footsteps with the arrogance, just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would have been a sweeter deal to me if it would have been Guido or Denny or Jimmy or Ike or Skeet or G or Dion or Luke well maybe not Luke.

T

·
0 Posts
That guy is from Douglassville which is about 1 hour from where I live. He attends UT Tyler which is about 30 min. from, once again, where I live. Maybe I need to see if he would like to go fishing. LOL

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah, if it woulda been anybody else in the boat I woulda bit. His 1/2 hour infomercials are ridiculous, esp when he calls a 3 lber a 5lber. I wouldn't be able to put up with somebody telling me the products they were using all day.
Mike McKay said:

BTW, what's the deal with the hat thing? Is this supposed to be common knowledge? Looks like the guy came out ahead, He can buy a Z22 and a dually to pull it with.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mike, I agree with you about Ike. I had the pleasure to watch him around a bunch of kids when he was on Dardanelle for the Elite 50 series a couple of years ago and he was absolutely fantastic. He was also very kind to this old kid too, as I still have the hat he signed. ;D I guess in any sport there are good guys and bad and I had my bad experience years ago with the one and only Roland. >:D >:D I can sum it up in three words: rude, crude and obnoxious.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts