Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the rundown of who caught what as of Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 4:14pm central time.

1.)Huntanglergirl 18 Legal Fish
2.)Arwin 4 Legal Fish
T3.)Stgfish 2 Legal Fish
T3.)Bassman4915 2 Legal Fish
T5.)TablerockDean 1 legal Fish
T5.)RSawyers 1 Legal Fish
T5.)PPare 1 Legal Fish

The lead is rather large, but 2nd, 3rd, and big fish are still up for grabbs, Keep pluggin people.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah she's winning it because she is motovated to win those prizes. I talk with her in the chatroom about how she sneaks off in between things on her schedule to fish these ponds for an hour or two three or four times a week. But, her lead is only 14 fish over 2nd place, we have all had those days where we go out and wack em so anything is possible. Whats still kind of nice is even the participants who haven't caught any yet still have a chance to win some prizes. Right now 3 fish puts you in 3rd place. Anything can still happen so keep trying if you want to win those prizes.

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Dern, its like a handicap match ( 6 - 1 ) and she is still kicking butt!!

18 - 11
Rodney Ouch quit rubbin it in :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wish I had more time to head out. Plus the weather has been cold and rainy up here. I am going to take the boat out early on Saturday morning for my last go of it. I only have one jig to try out. I just hope I don't loose it in the river. It is going to be a cold morning an my last trip out on my boat before I pack it away for the winter. I am on the hunt for some smallies!

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
I may finally get out this weekend to try the jigs. Between bad weather and being ill, I haven't had a chance to get the BaitBash jigs wet yet.
Most likely it will be the last time my boat sees water until next Spring, so I'll be tossing everything under the sun in a last ditch effort to get into a few fish.
:hawgt:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days, but went out of town for a tournament, and got a big fat :skunked: on the jigs there too. lol I want to thank everyone involved who made this contest possible :thumbup01: , and to huntanglergirl a big congrats on a :champion: :clap: :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.