Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the forms to apply for a permit to hold an event on any corps lakes. There are 2 forms.

The Lake Activity Permit - cost $0 per event. Small impact to lake.

The Special Event Permit- cost $50 per event. If you think you are going to have a major impact to the lake you should fill this one out.

If you are not sure which one to fill out start with The Lake Activity Permit and the Corps will decide which one you fall under. Once you fill out the form, you have to take it to the city hall of that lake.
If you have questions for the Corps of Engineers call 817-865-2600 and ask for Craig Edmington.

Please pass this on to everyone you know that holds an event on any of the Corps of Engineers Lakes
1 - 1 of 1 Posts